Take a virtual tour of our Armadale office:
We specialise in women-only travel and have a passion to change the way women experience travelling.
We are focused on connecting you with a sense of community, adventure and freedom through like-minded people, places and memorable moments.
Truly amazing holidays shared with friends you will remember for many years, not just whilst on tour but well beyond your plane trip home. We don't just sell trips - we sell experiences. With Sisterhood Womens Travel the journey is more than important than the destination.
What does this mean for you?
- We understand and have relationships with a wide variety of accommodation, sightseeing and transport providers around the world. Some are commonly available, some are not. Our standards are high.
- We know first hand the best places to stay, the amazing experiences to enjoy, where to eat, shop and absorb the local culture of any destination.
- We regularly and consistently put together high-quality women-only tours for our clients from all around Australia.
- We have the ability to create, inspire and take things as far as you want.
- Every Sisterhood Womens Travel tour starts with a blank sheet of paper as we build up our understanding of what our community desires. We don’t simply put together packages and then sell them to everyone as a "one size fits all".
- For years we’ve been perfecting our ability to meaningfully connect our community into the more important currents that define ideal travel experiences for women
- Over the years we have built up access to some very special people and places
- Our pricing is detailed and transparent.
We provide an environment for you to engage your senses, be supported through friendships and enjoy memorable holiday experiences.
We're not just a booking agency - we're an Australian leader in inspirational, personal and experiential travel for women of all ages.
Create your own holiday
If you want to customise a tour or travel with family or friends, give us a call. We're part of an award-winning travel agency backed by ATAS.